Moroccan authorities arrested dozens of young people and minors following clashes near the Bab Sebta crossing, an official source told Hespress on Friday.
The source said the final number had not yet been established and could rise in the coming hours, dismissing figures circulated earlier in the day as inaccurate.
Authorities were working to identify those who could face prosecution over alleged vandalism, stone-throwing and attacks targeting security personnel and civilian vehicles, the source added.
Read more https://hes.press/4fxJlAT
#HespressEng #Morocco #Ceuta #MassMigration #CMI